Praise God for our little girls and their growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

visit to the GA Aquarium

Friday, June 12, 2009

great trip to good ole miss...

Mia Katheryn and I made our first "only girls" trip home to Mississippi. She was a great little traveler and we had a smooth road trip as we took a new and shorter route to Bham...thanks to Gina. I loved all the scenery and that it took off about 40 min. :) We went hope especially to visit with Papa Lloyd for an early Father's Day! MK and I had an awesome weekend with him...fishing, boating, and playing . Sunday was especially neat, we surprised MK's great grandparents at church and then took them to lunch. It was very nice seeing them and my Papaw has recovered well. Praise God. Thanks to all those who lifted him up in prayer.
As I type tonight , I am listening to my fav new song that's off the movie "FireProof" While I'm waiting"by Michael Waller...It's is AWESOME. You have to listen to it esp. if you have never heard it...it is on my jukebox.
We also had a nice and quick visit with Ritchie's parents sorry for the big mess she made Nana HA and we also got to visit with Gigi and Ppop. MK loves all her grandparents! We thank God for all of them!!! MK had fun with her cousins too, catching frogs and swimming at Gigi's. :) Ppop helped them catch about 20 froggies in an old sandbox Ha! Great memories once again made in good ole miss.
Please be in prayer for my Dad....he had a scare the night before we were to head back to GA, he thought he was having a heart attack...but Dr. said no and Heart checked out A-OK but he is having lots of "CHEST WALL PAIN". I hope he feels better soon.
I have been very busy getting ready for Vacation Bible School. Thanks Amy and Laurie for all your help. I can't wait for us to help lead our class to Jesus next week. Praying for a great week and trying to remember "It all comes back to JESUS" ! Praise God for my church and all the volunteers helping out with VBS.
I hope you all have a great weekend; and summer will be here before we know it! I am excited...pool, Popsicles, water balloon fights with rdog and MK. :) GOOD TIMES!
LOVE, KELLY


Please Remember my friend Erin's baby Harper Anne Miller...who will be having open heart surgery on June 22nd. Please pray for her, her family, and all the med. professionals at UAB.

No comments:

We love our Mississippi Family

We love our Mississippi Family
Gigi and cousins

Some of my favorites at this point in my life...

  • The Saving Life of Christ...Major Ian Thomas
  • Dr. Denmark's Every Child Should have a Chance
  • Faith Pointes by Barbara Barker
  • Hearing MK make ABH laugh
  • watching movies with RDOG
  • homeschooling MK PreK stuff
  • Snuggling with my baby ABH
  • Women's League....encouraging ladies to get into the Bible daily
  • Listening to MK talk to her pretend friends
  • Reading to MKH
  • spending time with Jordan and Jillian
  • The Beach
  • Walking with friends...
  • Watching my daughter say her prayers
  • catching up with old friends on FaceBook

The Halls

The Halls
November 2008~Roselawn

jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones