Praise God for our little girls and their growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

visit to the GA Aquarium

Thursday, October 22, 2009

week 6

wow I cant believe it is already week 6 of my awesome bible study( A woman of healthy relationships). God has really blessed my life with His word re: this topic and I have really been blessed by all the wonderful ladies who God put in my study. We are growing closer to him and each other and its just awesome!
This week's verse is soooo important in every relationship we will encounter this side of Heaven. Romans 12:17-18 says " Do not repay evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everyone. If it is possible, as far as it depends on YOU, live at peace with everyone" ....that means even if my brother is not repentant we must still forgive! Great verse to live by, so we can be forgiven daily by our Heavenly Father! I hope you are all having a wonderful week. We are having a pretty good week so far...however MK started running a high fever last night and it lasted till about 7 this morning. I am not sure what 's going on but prayed last night that God would heal her little body and she has been very happy today playing and eating normally. Praise God for a good day! I cant wait for Sunday to get here...we are singing an awesome song and our pastor's wife has a solo part that is truly her testimony in regards to Jesus being your healer. It's going to be awesome!!!! I really hope her testimony touches someones life Sunday morning and the service is truly Spirit led. The song is "I call you Faithful"check it out the lyrics are beautiful....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VMAdu-HKQ8
Have a great weekend and I cant wait to share my next post with you:)
TTFN

2 comments:

Kellie Paige said...

You're so right, Kelly. I had to learn a lot about the importance of forgiveness the hard way- forgive and forget. That's very hard to do. Thanks for posting. I can't wait until Sunday, either. I had a little church last night- didn't wait until Sunday. Hope MK is still feeling better. Love ya.

Amy Carpenter said...

I am thankful for this study too Kelly! It is just wonderful sharing in His word with other ladies. Learning and growing and just spending time at the feet of Jesus. Thanks for praying with me and for me!

We love our Mississippi Family

We love our Mississippi Family
Gigi and cousins

Some of my favorites at this point in my life...

  • The Saving Life of Christ...Major Ian Thomas
  • Dr. Denmark's Every Child Should have a Chance
  • Faith Pointes by Barbara Barker
  • Hearing MK make ABH laugh
  • watching movies with RDOG
  • homeschooling MK PreK stuff
  • Snuggling with my baby ABH
  • Women's League....encouraging ladies to get into the Bible daily
  • Listening to MK talk to her pretend friends
  • Reading to MKH
  • spending time with Jordan and Jillian
  • The Beach
  • Walking with friends...
  • Watching my daughter say her prayers
  • catching up with old friends on FaceBook

The Halls

The Halls
November 2008~Roselawn

jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones