Happy March! We had a wonderful weekend. Lots of warm temps and sunny skies here in North GA. We went to the GA Aquarium Saturday and we all really enjoyed it. MK was just amazed at all of the beautiful creatures that swim that GOD so perfectly created. Abigail hung in there with us :) She turned 8months on Sunday and is now MOBILE; she is crawling and getting soooo big. I am doing good with my running I ran 15 min yesterday and my next run will be 20min 8 min straight woo hoo. I hope it goes well. MK is learning about the letter"O" this week and reviewing her shapes and patterns. She is doing great with her PRE-K work she is a fast learner and retains her bible verses unbelievably. I wish I had her memory, but I am learning GOD's Word right along with her. We are meditating on Romans 12:10 and 1 John 4:11 this week. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
The sun is shining today after a great rain storm on Monday. Well lil bit is waking up ....till next time
KSH
1 comment:
Love reading your blogs....I love to see all the neat preK things you do with MK!! Just giving me so many ideas and plans for Kaleb one day soon. Love all the Aquarium pictures!! Can't believe that Baby girl is 8 mths now and just cruzin along so beautifully! God has a plan and its perfect down to every detail!
Happy March to you and your family!!
**Maybe we could get some mommies/kids together for a zoo trip soon before it gets hot. Or something...just fun!
Post a Comment