Praise God for our little girls and their growth

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

visit to the GA Aquarium

Thursday, May 14, 2009

boy do we need one now....

hello there.....I Hope all of you had a great Mother's Day! I know I did, it all started at 5 pm Friday eve with me and my girl Amy taking a trip to Buckhead. We had an awesome dinner at Maggiano's Little Italy; delicious , long and uninterrupted dinner with some great and deep girl talk :) then off to our room at Hyatt Place which had the most comfortable beds. We stayed up late watching a chick flick and slept till 10 am .Boy was that awesome!!!! No monitor in my ear and being able to wake up on my own :) It's been awhile....but I love being woke up to the sound of my girl saying "mommy" thru the monitor most mornings :) We SLOWLY got dressed and checked out at noon and headed to Spa Sydell for my pedicure and Amy's facial. We both enjoyed it thoroughly. Then off to late lunch at Papasitto's Cantina for some fajitas. It was a wonderful trip! Sunday we went to church and RLH and MK gave me a sweet card and some very cute ( needed) slippers. I love them.
RLH had to fly out that evening before church to Miami. He got last night around midnight! It's been a long week for both of us.....work was very long and frustrating for him down there....and MK has had a fever virus and very whiny and clingy while I have had to get car tuned, run errands, and pack for our week long vacation starting tomorrow. Boy do we need one now!!!! We are headed to Panama City Beach , FL. :) we are so excited, especially MK she keeps talking about the crabs and the whales Ha! My mom is going to get to come for a few days before her Radiation starts. Please be in prayer for her still, she will start in one week and go everyday for about 6 weeks.
My camera is still broken, but Gigi is going to let me use hers while she's there, so I hope to have some memories to share with you all . Take care and enjoy your weekend.
off to pack some more, KSH

leaving you with some wonderful promises from our Savior Jesus Christ

1 Peter 5:7
Let Him have all your worries and cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.


Blessed be the Lord, Who bears our burdens and carries us day by day, even the God Who is our salvation! Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]! Psalm 68: 19

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy-laden and overburdened, and I will cause you to rest. [I will ease and relieve and refresh your souls.]
Matthew 11: 28

1 comment:

Michelle said...

What a wonderful weekend! I hope that you have a fantastic vacation. I can't wait to hear all about it!

We love our Mississippi Family

We love our Mississippi Family
Gigi and cousins

Some of my favorites at this point in my life...

  • The Saving Life of Christ...Major Ian Thomas
  • Dr. Denmark's Every Child Should have a Chance
  • Faith Pointes by Barbara Barker
  • Hearing MK make ABH laugh
  • watching movies with RDOG
  • homeschooling MK PreK stuff
  • Snuggling with my baby ABH
  • Women's League....encouraging ladies to get into the Bible daily
  • Listening to MK talk to her pretend friends
  • Reading to MKH
  • spending time with Jordan and Jillian
  • The Beach
  • Walking with friends...
  • Watching my daughter say her prayers
  • catching up with old friends on FaceBook

The Halls

The Halls
November 2008~Roselawn

jukebox


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones