as I type tonight...I have bittersweet feelings. Childhood friendships that last Forever are very special and very rare. My friend Gina and I have been friends since the late 80's and I thank we grow closer every year. We only get to see each other 3 or 4 times a year if we are lucky and when we do....we always just pick right up with our late night talks and good times. We have always been there for each other....cried together, laughed together, and we are always truly happy for each others accomplishments, blessings , etc. "That what friends are for".....remember that cheesy song from the 80's Ha! Anyway she came for another visit to GA this week and we made our annual trip to Atlanta for another great Kenny Chesney concert. We had a blast and I miss her already. Maybe one day we can live closer to each other....hint hint JP. :) I love you GGR I mean GRL :)
Hope you all are having a great weekend...the sun is finally shining here in North GA....headed to the pool this weekend with my family
TTFN
visit to the GA Aquarium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We love our Mississippi Family
Gigi and cousins
Some of my favorites at this point in my life...
- The Saving Life of Christ...Major Ian Thomas
- Dr. Denmark's Every Child Should have a Chance
- Faith Pointes by Barbara Barker
- Hearing MK make ABH laugh
- watching movies with RDOG
- homeschooling MK PreK stuff
- Snuggling with my baby ABH
- Women's League....encouraging ladies to get into the Bible daily
- Listening to MK talk to her pretend friends
- Reading to MKH
- spending time with Jordan and Jillian
- The Beach
- Walking with friends...
- Watching my daughter say her prayers
- catching up with old friends on FaceBook
The Halls
November 2008~Roselawn





1 comment:
so sweet. your blog looks great. i will be glad to finally get my new house settled so i can update my blog. have a great summer! we start hs football this weekend and i can't believe it then christian will start gymnastics soon...so much for lazy days of summer....lol. take care!
Post a Comment